New book out this October, THE OFTEN WRONG, a collection of new and old comic stories, paintings and illustrations, “behind-the-scenes” concept art for The Wrenchies, PROXIMA CENTAURI, POP GUN WAR, IT WILL ALL HURT, and over 100 sketchbook drawings by comic book creator FAREL DALRYMPLE.
Farel Dalrymple is the creator of the comic series Proxima Centauri (Image comics 2019,) IT WILL ALL HURT ( Image comics 2018), Pop Gun War: Chain Letter (2017 Image comics) and POP GUN WAR: GIFT (2016 Image comics, 2001 Dark Horse), The Wrenchies (First Second Books 2014), and Delusional (Adhouse, 2013). Farel was a co-founder and contributor to the comic anthology, Meathaus, and the artist on Palefire (Secret Acres, 2015) written by Mk Reed, Prophet (Image comics 2012) by Brandon Graham, Omega the Unknown (Marvel Comics 2010) by Jonathan Lethem, Jenny Finn (Dark Horse 2018) by Troy Nixey and Mike Mignola, and Caper (DC Comics 2003) by Judd Winick.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- original art sales: the beguiling. email@example.com
- Dead accents Letterpress prints
- Great Falls -a Sense of Rest- album
- ink: Dr. Martin’s Black Star
- brush: Raphaël Kolinsky 8404 #4
- pen: faber castell pitt artist pen (s and xs)